Cleanest Kitchen winners in Anderson Township | News
ANDERSON TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) - People expect and deserve a clean and safe experience when dining in restaurants and food service facilities. The Hamilton County Public Health “Clean Kitchen Award” recognizes the best-of-the-best in maintaining safe food service operations.
Here is a list of winning operators in Anderson Township for the second half of 2012:
- VineYard Golf Course; 600 Nordyke Road
- Taco Bell; 7835 Beechmont Road
- Jimmy Johns; 8190 Beechmont Road
- Altercrest Campus St. Joseph Orphanage; 224 Sutton Road
“We started the Clean Kitchen Award to recognize food service facilities in the County that are exemplary in maintaining clean, well-cared-for and ultimately, safe environments for serving food,” according to Greg Kesterman, Hamilton County Public Health assistant commissioner. “Since we began issuing the award in 2011, it has really become popular with the County’s food service operations and we are seeing applications increase nearly every month.”
The requirements for receiving a Clean Kitchen Award are stringent. To be considered, facilities must:
- Have fewer than three violations in the previous two years prior to applying;
- Have no "critical" or repeat violations in the previous two years;
- Maintain at least two staff members with Level I Food Handler certification or at least one staff member with a current ServSafe certificate;
- Submit applications along with corresponding documentation;
- Have a minimum of two years of inspection data on file with Hamilton County Public Health.