Find a Fish Fry event in Your Community | Events
(FOX19) - Here is a list of fish fry events in your community!
- St. Boniface School, 4305 Pitt St., Northside; Feb. 15, 22, Mar. 1, 8, 15 & 22 from 5pm - 7pm
- FISH FRY at Old St. Mary's Church in OTR @ the corner of 13th and Main Streets in Downtown Cincinnati (parking on Clay Street) on FRIDAY MARCH 1st ONLY, 5-9pm! Come enjoy a fish sandwich, fries, drinks (including water, pop, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate), and homemade desserts either while watching the BOCKFEST parade pass by on Main Street or from the comfort of our parish hall. BOCKFEST parade begins at 6pm. BOCKFEST venues and free shuttle stops also located nearby. Tour of our historic church offered at 5pm. Latin Mass celebrated in the church at 7pm. https://www.facebook.com/BockfestFishFryAtOldStMarysInOtr
- Woodlawn Fire Department Fish Fry; Woodlawn Fire Station 96; 10121 Springfield Pike; Every Friday, February 15th -March 29th, 2013; 1:00am - 7:00pm
Dinners are $6.50 and beverages .50 cents. All items (fish, fresh cut blanched french fries, cole slaw, hush puppies)
All proceeds from this event directly benefit the firefighters association in activities such as donating money to needy families during Christmas
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Church; OLSH's Friday Fish Frys are held March 1, 8, and 15th in the activity center from 5-7:30 pm. $8 dinners, $5 kids. Dinners include hand battered cod or baked fish, shrimp, or shrimp fettuccine, with choice of either cole slaw or applesauce, mac and cheese or fries, green beans, drinks, and dessert. Kids meals include pizza, shrimp, spaghetti, cheese sticks, or fish nuggets, with two sides, drink, and dessert. Beer, coke products, and homemade Gumbo also available. Carry out 733-0614. Take Hunt Road to 177 Siebenthaler Ave. in Reading. Off-street parking, activities for the kids, and live music. Join us for some OLSH fellowship and fun.
Our Lady of the Rosary Church - Greenhills; 17 Farragut rd. Cincinnati, Ohio 45218; Drive-thru fish fry - February 15, March 1 & 15 Dine-in fish fry - February 22, March 8 & 22 All events run 5:30-7:00 pm. Drive-thru menu includes: Battered cod sandwich, salted rye or hoagie, fries and cole slaw for $5.00. Dine-in menu includes: Baked salmon, baked cod, shrimp, fried cod, pizza, clam chowder, Mac n cheese, boiled new potatoes, green beans, fries, cole slaw and drinks. Desserts available for donation.Credit cards accepted at all events.
St. Bernard Eagels Aerie #1162 Fish Fry on Friday, March 15 from 5pm - 7pm.
East side of Cincinnati
- Montgomery Presbyterian Church – 9994 Zig Zag Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
February 15, March 1 & March 15; Serving from 5pm to 7pm; Baked or fried fish, chicken tenders or mac & cheese dinners, sides, drink and homemade desserts
Prices range from $5 - $8.50 for adults, $5 for kids 12 and under; Carryout available
For more information, call 513-891-8670.
West side of Cincinnati
- St. William Parish in West Price Hill invites you to visit Fish Fry 2013! Come for the food and stay for the fun.The fish fry will be open for business all Fridays in Lent except Good Friday (Feb. 15 through March 22). Dine in, carry out and drive thru service available – get your dinner to go! Drive thru hours are 4-7 p.m., dine-in service is available from 4:30-7:30 p.m. Menu items include fried and baked fish, fried shrimp, crab cakes, pizza, macaroni and cheese, soup of the week and more. Desserts and beverages are available inside. Live musical entertainment will be featured every week. For more information, contact St. William at 513-921-0247 or visit www.saintwilliam.com. St. William is located at 4108 W. Eighth St. in West Price Hill, 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati via US 50 West/Fort Washington Way.
- St. Ignatius will be having a fish fry this Lenten Season. This is the inaugural year for us and we look forward to having everyone come on out and make this a great event. we will be offering fried and baked fish as well as options for the kids which include pizza, breadsticks, and macaroni and cheese. There will be a "dessert of the week" each week for purchase as well. Beer and wine available to those 21 years of age and older. Location- Where I-74 meets North Bend Road; St Ignatius 5222 North Bend Road; Cincinnati, OH 45247.
Zion United Methodist Church Fish Fry; 4980 Zion Road; Cleves, Ohio 45002 513-941-4980; March 22, 2013 from 4:00 PM – 7:30 PM; Fish Dinners Dine In or Carry Out
St Lawrence-Price Hill 3680 Warsaw Avenue, 45205; Every Friday during Lent, 4-7pm
Dinners include two sides and a drink. Jumbo Shrimp-7.50, Baked Salmon-7.50, Cod sandwich(breaded or beer batter)-6.50, Spaghetti with sauce-6.50, Grilled Cheese(plain or Garlic)-5.00, or Pizza Bread-5.00. All dinner items are also available A La Carte. Side items include french fries, baked potato, macaroni, green beans, garlic bread, cole slaw, tomato soup. Drinks include soft drink(can), bottled water, milk, tea or coffee. Beer is available for a 3.00 donation.
Whitewater Crossing Christian Church; 5771 SR 128; Cleves, OH 45002; http://whitewatercrossing.org/fishfry/
From: 4pm – 8pm
Price: Adults $8.00 and children $4.00
Boy Scout Troop 271 will be holding their 33rd annual Fish Fry beginning on Ash Wednesday and running EVERY Friday (including Good Friday) during Lent at St. Teresa of Avila. Hours are from 4-7:30. We offer a dining room, carry-out and drive thru service! Each Friday will feature a dinner special. We continue to offer the most menu choices and the best prices on the west side!
Here are our weekly dinner specials (in addition to our regular huge menu items):
Ash Wednesday Shrimp dinner
Feb 15 Combo Meal
Feb 22 Tilapia dinner
March 1 Combo meal
March 8 Shrimp dinner
March 15 Tilapia dinner
March 22 Shrimp dinner
March 29 "Surprise" dinner
St. Catharine Siena Fish Fry; Through March 22 from 4:30pm - 7:30pm. Located at 3324 Wunder Avenue.
Warren County, OH
- St Margaret of York is located at 9483 Columbia Road, Loveland, Ohio. Dates for the Fish Fry include Feb. 15, 22, March 1, 8, 15 and 22 from 5:30pm - 7:30pm.
- Saint Susanna Fish Fry; Fridays February 15 & 22 and March 1, 8 & 22 from 5pm - 8:30pm at Meyer Center in Mason.
$5.00 Kids Meal with drink
(Fried Shrimp, Fried Fish, Cheese Sticks or Pizza)
$7.00 Adult Meal with drink
(Fried Fish or Fried Shrimp and two sides)
$8.00 Adult Meal with drink
(Grilled Salmon and two sides)
Butler County, OH
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church Fish Fry in West Chester; 4:30 – 8:00 p.m. in the Parish Center.
February 22, March 1, 8, 15, 22
The menu includes a choice of meals: 8 oz. fish, baked fish, fish sandwich, shrimp, crab cake, combo or cheese pizza!
Side dishes include fries, macaroni and cheese, green beans and coleslaw or apple sauce. Drinks are water, milk, soda, tea, coffee, beer and there are many different desserts to choose from as well. The food is great and the prices are too!Managed by the Knights of Columbus, our fish fry Fridays provide funding for the Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Campton Mission, Christ Renews His Parish, the West Chester Firefighters and the Knights.
Clermont County, OH
- Wayne Fire & Rescue Auxiliary Fish Fry 2013; Newtonsville Fire Station on March 15, 22 and 29.
Boone County, KY
- The Burlington Fellowcraft Lodge #264 will hold their annual Lenten Fish Fries beginning February 15 and going through March 29. Dinner will run from 4-7:30PM each Friday. Cost is $9 for adults for a full dinner, $5 for kids. Some items available al a carte. For more information, call 859-746-3225 or 859-689-4328.
Cost: Complete Dinner - $9 for adults; $5 for kids. Al a Carte items available
Phone: (859) 746-3225
The Hebron Kroger Marketplace is hosting fish fry's on Wednesday's 11am -2pm and Friday's 11am-6pm
Kroger's Fish Fry's will feature a weekly special of crab cakes, salmon cakes and cod fillets.
Kenton County, KY
- Trinity United Methodist will host fish frys every Friday night, beginning on February 15 and continuing through March 22 from 5:00pm to 7:30pm. The church is located at 101 E. Southern Ave., Latonia, KY 41015.
- St. Mary's Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption; 1140 Madison Ave, Covington, KY Fish Fry Fridays. More information call: (859) 431-2060
- Fish Fry for Reid Rizzo Foundation at Brooks Flooring Showroom on Friday, February 15 from 11am - 2pm. Funds raised by the RRF go toward the LaSalle HS Scholarship Fund, and Cardiomyopathy research at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. If you would like to learn more about the RRF you can log onto www.reidrizzofoundation.com . Brooks Flooring Showroom is located at 1898 Ashwood Circle (located just off the Kyle’s Lane Exit across from the Walgreen’s in Ft Wright, KY 41011.
- Standard Club Fish Fry Friday, March 8 5:00 till 8:00 PM; $6.00 Fish Sandwich Set-ups, $4.00 Grilled Cheese Set-ups, $4.00 Fish Sandwich Only, $2.00 Grilled Cheese Only. $$$ Buck-A-Beer $$$ From 5:00 to 7:00 PM 643 Laurel Street Covington, KY.
Campbell County, KY
- Silver Grove Volunteer Fire Association Annual Fish Fry; February 13 – March 29. Address is 5011 Four Mile Pk; Silver Grove, KY 41085
- St. Catherine of Siena, 1803 N. Ft. Thomas Avenue, Fort Thomas, KY, is offering a twist to their Lenten Fish Frys this year. Fish Frys Around The World will feature a themed meal from a different country, four of the six Fridays in Lent. Here is the schedule:
February 15 - American
Fish, French fries, hush puppies, macaroni & cheese, slaw, applesauce, cookie
February 22 - Mexican
Fish tacos, Spanish rice, chips/salsa, cookie
March 1 - Italian
Vegetable lasagna, garlic bread, salad, cookie
March 8 - Chinese
Sweet-n-sour shrimp, fried rice/steamed rice, egg rolls, fortune cookie
March 15 - Irish
Salmon croquettes, Izzy’s potato pancakes, slaw, cookie
March 22 - American
Fish, French fries, hush puppies, macaroni & cheese, slaw, applesauce, cookie
- Second Baptist Church Fish Fry; March 2 from 11am - 5pm; 713 Brighton Street; 859-431-5132
Grant County, KY
- St. Williams Church; 6 Church Street; Williamstown, KY 41097 We have a great fish fry every Friday during Lent. We are like a Diamond in the Rough for Grant County Residents. Great Food, Camaraderie, and affordable prices.
Events held on Fridays except where indicated. Some organizations do not hold a fish fry on Good Friday (March 29, 2013)
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.